Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of placement. Feng Shui, literally meaning “wind and water,” is a traditional Chinese concept linking the destiny of man to his environment. It aims to ensure that people live in harmony with their surroundings.
The principles of Feng Shui to position your furniture and interior décor in such a manner that it maximizes the positive influences and minimizes the negative ones.
The Bedroom, a very important room, is primarily associated with relaxation and comfort.A person needs to be sufficiently rested to perform well during the day.
Bedroom and the way you sleep will be one of the factor that influences the wealth and any other part of life. However, it seems to be very confusing to think for the proper bedroom layout and bed direction.
There are two different ways for deciding bedroom direction for bed placement, you can use the direction based on compass direction, or adjust your bed placement with door and window position.
A good bedroom layout should allow its user to have best air circulation, light exposure and safety.
Feng Shui Bed Placement Compass Direction
1. North. It reflects good for spirituality and feelings of peace. For for insomniacs and older people, it is great.
2. North-east. It helps us avoiding unstable energy. However, it is less recommended because may cause a nightmare.
3. East. This position will be good for children for growth and career activity.
4. South-east. It is good for relationship, friendship, and communicate of living. To expose your creativity, this is a great position.
5. South. For the hot romantic retreat, this is a perfect direction for bed.
6. South-west. For family harmony and solid/peaceful relationship, this bed position is perfect. If you are going to start a new project in your career, this position is recommended to try.
7. West. This position leads us to good income and romance. This position is for people who quote “lie back and take it easy”.
8. North west. This position is ideal for parents or people in powerful position that tell authority and wisdom.
For other important Feng Shui Bed Placement, remember that you also should adjust the bed placement with door and window position.
Firstly, you need to place the bed across the door so the air flow from the door will not directly come to you when sleeping.
The bed should not be too near with the door and window. Your bed headboard also should not be next to the window because it will block the light that comes to your bedroom.
Here are some photos of proper feng shui bed placement for the wealth of your life, and it becomes very important you must see.
Source : www.lugenda.com
For bedroom designs pls connect to us on firstname.lastname@example.org